The best in monitored fire alarms give you an upgrade in functionality as well. New implements not only discern smoke, they are also able to recognize increasing heat levels. If they are set off, your monitoring team is promptly notified. They can even be configured to deliver notifications right to your cell phone.
Why should you consider fire alarm monitoring in Pittsburgh?
When a disaster occurs, you will have enough to do just making certain your loved ones are out of harm's way. Having assistance at the ready that will immediately verify the alarm and inform emergency responders on your behalf is merely a smart move.
Here’s how fire alarm monitoring works in Pittsburgh:
- Smoke or fire is detected, and your alarm sounds
- Your connected home security system alerts your 24-7 monitoring specialists immediately
- You are called to authenticate the alarm and to check on your safety
- If your monitoring staff can’t get ahold of you, or you confirm the fire, they will alert emergency personnel right away
These steps, from the setting off of your component to the notification of emergency personnel, take place quickly. As you gather up your family to evacuate the grounds, first responders are probably already responding. If you have fire alarm monitoring, you will get these advantages:
- 24-hour protection regardless of your location
- Enhanced chance of fast response times from emergency personnel
- Committed monitoring professionals who will know which component was set off
- Peace of mind knowing someone is always standing by to assist
It’s smart to remember that disasters can take place without warning. Think about unintentionally leaving a candle burning when you depart for the night, and a pet proceeds to push it over. While this might appear implausible, it can happen. If it does, you’ll be shielded with round-the-clock fire alarm monitoring.
Stay safe with 24-hour monitoring from Vivint
Now that you have a better understanding of how fire alarm monitoring works in Pittsburgh, it’s the perfect time to get your home upgraded with a modern system from Vivint. We’ll include the latest fire alarms and other safety devices in your customized plan. When you choose 24/7 monitoring, your property will be secured at all times, regardless of where you are. Get started on your innovative smart home right now by calling (412) 318-9359 or completing the following form.