How does home monitoring work in Pittsburgh?
You’ve thought about it and come to the decision that home security systems are beneficial the safety of your property. You even enjoy the idea of a smart home to deliver extra convenience and energy conservation to your daily routine. But are you still wondering about home monitoring?
Take a few minutes to understand how home monitoring works in [[targelocation]] and why this additional layer of protection is well worth the cost.
See how Pittsburgh home monitoring works
When you choose 24/7 home monitoring from leading companies such as Vivint, you are linked to adept home security representatives 365 days a year. While it’s true they are always there when needed, that doesn’t suggest they are overly intrusive. You won’t discover them viewing your property or reviewing your camera recordings. Rather, they go into action the moment an emergency takes place. Here’s how:
- Anytime one of your components is set off -- whether it’s a camera or CO detector -- your Vivint Smart Hub™ is signaled instantly.
- Your Vivint Smart Hub then relays the warning instantly to your monitoring team.
- A Vivint monitoring specialist will then reach out to you to confirm the emergency and inquire about your safety.
- If the monitoring specialist isn’t able to contact you, they will automatically notify emergency services.
- Your monitoring staff is there to support you through the emergency and will function as the primary contact with emergency personnel if you are not at home.
Home monitoring is like having your own security consultants tied straight to your smart components. This is more than simply peace of mind as you have real, trained professionals to guide you through your emergency.
Protecting your house, even when you’re away
Having a 24-hour backup poised and ready to help with an emergency is nice when you’re on site as you’ll be occupied making certain loved ones are away from harm. It’s even more vital when something occurs while you’re not there. Think about your smoke detector beeping or a glass break sensor setting your alarm off when you’re on a trip. What happens when there isn’t anyone there to hear the alert of the loud siren? When you incorporate round-the-clock monitoring, your property is always defended, no matter where you are.
Your Vivint Smart Hub is vital in Pittsburgh home monitoring
You might think of your Vivint Smart Hub as the core of your property’s security. All signals from components are directed through this vital, centralized hub. Along with being your direct link to monitoring experts, the smart hub offers these additional benefits:
- Emergency button to contact your smart home monitoring representatives
- Bi-directional audio feature allowing you to converse right to your monitoring staff
- You have the ability to ask for assistance with any type of issue, including medical matters
If you can’t locate your cell phone when an emergency strikes, you’ll still be able to talk with your monitoring staff right through your Vivint Smart Hub.
Request home monitoring with your advanced Pittsburgh security system
Leave it to the specialists at Vivint and order a completely connected Pittsburgh smart home with the 24-hour monitoring, safety alarms, and security sensors you require. We understand the value of monitoring which is the reason why it’s automatically included in our core packages. If you’re ready to enhance the protection of your home, call (412) 318-9359 or fill out the following form to start.