You’ve thought about it and come to the decision that home security systems are beneficial the safety of your property. You even enjoy the idea of a smart home to deliver extra convenience and energy conservation to your daily routine. But are you still wondering about home monitoring?
Take a few minutes to understand how home monitoring works in [[targelocation]] and why this additional layer of protection is well worth the cost.
See how Pittsburgh home monitoring works
When you choose 24/7 home monitoring from leading companies such as Vivint, you are linked to adept home security representatives 365 days a year. While it’s true they are always there when needed, that doesn’t suggest they are overly intrusive. You won’t discover them viewing your property or reviewing your camera recordings. Rather, they go into action the moment an emergency takes place. Here’s how:
- Anytime one of your components is set off -- whether it’s a camera or CO detector -- your Vivint Smart Hub™ is signaled instantly.
- Your Vivint Smart Hub then relays the warning instantly to your monitoring team.
- A Vivint monitoring specialist will then reach out to you to confirm the emergency and inquire about your safety.
- If the monitoring specialist isn’t able to contact you, they will automatically notify emergency services.
- Your monitoring staff is there to support you through the emergency and will function as the primary contact with emergency personnel if you are not at home.
Home monitoring is like having your own security consultants tied straight to your smart components. This is more than simply peace of mind as you have real, trained professionals to guide you through your emergency.