Smart home indoor cameras in Pittsburgh are ideal baby monitors
One of the key things to know is that your indoor cameras are part of a comprehensive system and reachable by way of a home security app. This offers you versatility and comfort since you can check in on your baby from anyplace via your cell phone or mobile device. Here are more reasons why they make sense:
- Live HD video feed: You’ll get crystal clear, high-resolution images of your child. You may even view recorded segments straight from your cell phone.
- Two-way audio: Not only can you hear what’s happening, you have the chance to talk to your newborn directly through your indoor camera. This is a helpful feature to calm a troubled sleeper. In addition, you may take advantage of the 2-way talk feature via your smartphone app, no matter where you are.
- Wide-angle viewing: Your indoor security camera will have a greater viewing angle than standard baby monitors. You won’t miss a thing.
- Motion-activation with notifications: If your little one decides rest time is done and wants out of the crib, you are able to have motion-activated updates dispatched right to your mobile device.
- One-touch communications: Despite the fact this benefit is typically for older offspring, it’s worth a mention. With a simple press of a button, your child can reach out to you through your smartphone app.
Having your complete smart home reachable from the palm of your hand is a tremendous benefit. If you notice that your baby is struggling to sleep and decide it may be a tad warm in the nursery, you are able to alter the settings on your smart thermostat. When they awaken, you can switch on the room’s smart lights to let them know you’re on your way. Have a second child? You can integrate a second indoor camera and still have access to both of them with one home security app.
Design Your Pittsburgh smart home with indoor cameras
Are you ready to use an indoor camera as a baby monitor? Create your own Pittsburgh smart home and enjoy the assurance and protection Vivint’s high-tech surveillance equipment can offer. Dial (412) 318-9359 today and see how we can make your property more convenient and safer for all family members.