Work With Your 24-hour Monitoring Team
The moment your home alarm system in Pittsburgh goes off, your 24/7 monitoring experts will instantly act. Their first step is to validate your alarm, and that means getting in contact with you. The guideline they adhere to is based on the sort of emergency. To illustrate, when the emergency is is for medical reasons, one effort will be made to contact you before assistance is sent out. If you have a burglary alarm - the most typical type of alarm - a monitoring professional will follow these procedures to get in touch with you:
- An attempt will be made to contact you through the touchscreen interface. You will usually be requested to provide a passcode.
- If that doesn’t prompt a reply, a call is made to your main contact number.
- An alternate number or your primary contact person is attempted next.
- If there is still no answer, local law enforcement officers are dispatched.
- Your monitoring professionals will try to reach you again once the proper authorities are notified.
If you're not in a situation where you can communicate with the monitoring team, that’s OK. Assistance will still be deployed even when you're not able to verify the emergency.
Prepare for any crisis with a Vivint home alarm system in Pittsburgh
Be prepared for any situation with a modern home alarm system in Pittsburgh from Vivint. Contact (412) 318-9359 to start customizing your property’s defense today.